The mountains are calling! Explore more mountains than any mountaineer! PeakFinder AR Earth makes it possible… and shows the names of all mountains and peaks with a 360° panorama display.
This functions completely offline – and worldwide! PeakFinder knows more than 300’000 peaks – from Mount Everest to the little hill around the corner.
Winner of several prizes. Highly recommended by nationalgeographic.com, androidpit.com, smokinapps.com, outdoor-magazin.com, themetaq.com, digital-geography.com, …
- Works offline and worldwide
- Includes more than 300’000 peak names
- Realtime rendering of the surrounding landscapes in a range of 300km/200mil
- Digital telescope to select less prominent peaks
- ‘Show me’-function for visible peaks
- Selection of the viewpoint by GPS, the peak directory or an (online) map
- Can fly like a bird from peak to peak and vertically upwards
- Uses compass and motion sensors
- Weekly updates of the peak directory
- On devices without a gyroscope and a compass sensor the camera mode is not supported.
- I’ve completely revised and updated PeakFinder. Now PeakFinder can fly like a bird. And much more…
- I wish you much fun with this update.
- Perspective rendering
For a simpler identification of mountain peaks, the contours of mountains are now highlighted.
Simplified silhouette presentation can still be chosen via settings.
PeakFinder can fly from viewpoint to viewpoint. Press on the name of mountain and then on the bird symbol. Then you can explore your next peaks.
- License Patched
- Map works
This app has NO advertisements